February 2013 Please bear in mind that the faceless, nameless EU bureaucrats in Brussels impose a staggering two thousand, seven hundred (2,700) new or amended laws on us every year. That’s on average 7.4 new laws every single day! The recent scandal over horse meat appearing in numerous prepared foods and the announcement on Feb […]
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! – OUR FIRST OF MANYJune 23, 2017
Theresa May activates Article 50March 30, 2017
THE GREAT REPEAL BILL TRAPMarch 21, 2017
THE US COULD JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS AS ASSOCIATE MEMBERFebruary 28, 2017
Tory MPs back plan to give fast-track visas to 52 Commonwealth countriesFebruary 12, 2017
- A Radical Future?
- The European Islamic Union and “The Art of War”
- News review – Friday 22 September 2017
- Letters to the Editor – Friday 22nd September 2017
- Letters to the Editor – Thursday 21st September 2017
- Open letter to members from the Returning Officer
- News review – Thursday 21 September 2017
- On Liberty. A Statesman Speaks.
- The threat of Islam
- EFTA as an alternative