Macmillan left Edward Heath to take matters forward, and Heath, along with Douglas Hurd, arranged — according to the Monnet papers — for the Tory Party to become a (secret) corporate member of Monnet’s Action Committee for a United States of Europe.
Theresa May activates Article 50March 30, 2017
THE GREAT REPEAL BILL TRAPMarch 21, 2017
THE US COULD JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS AS ASSOCIATE MEMBERFebruary 28, 2017
Tory MPs back plan to give fast-track visas to 52 Commonwealth countriesFebruary 12, 2017
It may not be US that triggers the EU collapse, but the US!February 11, 2017
- News review – Tuesday 23 May 2017
- Manchester Terrorist Attack: the Need for Responsible Voting.
- Manifesto – What Manifesto?
- It’s Not Too Late to SCRAP HS2
- The Time-Bomb Sitting Under Brexit
- Letters to the Editor – Monday 22nd of May 2017
- Fishing for Leave: Analysis of the Conservative Manifesto
- News review – Monday 22 May 2017
- The Tory manifesto and the ECHR
- Annual Performance Review for Treesa May