Local Election results May 2012 TV Coverage As usual, TV coverage of the elections lumped UKIP in with the “others” described as some 15%. What both the BBC and ITV failed to do was declare UKIP’s true percentage, apart from a brief few seconds when it was announced that UKIP had returned 13%, which in […]
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! – OUR FIRST OF MANYJune 23, 2017
Theresa May activates Article 50March 30, 2017
THE GREAT REPEAL BILL TRAPMarch 21, 2017
THE US COULD JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS AS ASSOCIATE MEMBERFebruary 28, 2017
Tory MPs back plan to give fast-track visas to 52 Commonwealth countriesFebruary 12, 2017
- UKIP’s mission: to make Britons proud again
- A matter of honour – or law?
- News review – Thursday 27 July 2017
- Humiliating, was it?
- A brief analysis on the General Election
- The green blob – Still alive and kicking
- News review – Wednesday 26 July 2017
- A future threat
- News review – Tuesday 25 July 2017
- Letters to the Editor – Tuesday 25th July 2017