The Tories make pathetic excuses why they should avoid a referendum on the UK’s EU membership. Are almost all those in the “Political Class” bought and paid for?
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! – OUR FIRST OF MANYJune 23, 2017
Theresa May activates Article 50March 30, 2017
THE GREAT REPEAL BILL TRAPMarch 21, 2017
THE US COULD JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS AS ASSOCIATE MEMBERFebruary 28, 2017
Tory MPs back plan to give fast-track visas to 52 Commonwealth countriesFebruary 12, 2017
- Enoch was wrong
- Letters to the Editor – Thursday 17th August 2017
- News review – Thursday 17 August 2017
- Northern Ireland Positioning Paper
- Second referendum
- Warnings ignored and same-sex marriage
- UK Defence Policy – EU White Elephant approach or complementary with America?
- News review – Wednesday 16 August 2017
- Government sets out its customs stall
- Thoughts on UKIP and Ideology