(May 12th 2014) UKIP's Director of Communications Patrick O’Flynn has urged party supporters to take extra care to look on the ballot paper for the UKIP name and our famous...
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage has announced UKIP’s 5 key campaign pledges in our pledge to Britain.
UKIP’s pledge to Britain is:
- Say NO to the EU
- Control our Borders
- Extra £3 billion for the NHS
- Cut foreign aid spending
- No tax on the minimum wage
These 5 key pledges highlight quite how UKIP differs from the political establishment, on all these points we are at one with the public as was shown by a recent opinion poll.
- 60% of people believe we should hold an immediate referendum on whether or not the UK should be a member of the European Union
- 72% of people believe we should introduce a new system of control for immigration using an equivalent of the Australian points-based system
- 81% of people believe we should commit an additional £3billion of annual spending on the NHS in England and Wales
- 70% of people believe we should cut the amount spent by the Government on overseas aid
- 74% of people believe we should ensure people on the national minimum wage do not have to pay income tax