[caption id="attachment_1580" align="alignleft" width="616"] Yellow Vests Protest - Paris[/caption] Courtesy of Bloomberg.com 3.12.18. here The protests in France should be a warning that high levels of distrust (in politicians) and...
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage has announced UKIP’s 5 key campaign pledges in our pledge to Britain.
UKIP’s pledge to Britain is:
- Say NO to the EU
- Control our Borders
- Extra £3 billion for the NHS
- Cut foreign aid spending
- No tax on the minimum wage
These 5 key pledges highlight quite how UKIP differs from the political establishment, on all these points we are at one with the public as was shown by a recent opinion poll.
- 60% of people believe we should hold an immediate referendum on whether or not the UK should be a member of the European Union
- 72% of people believe we should introduce a new system of control for immigration using an equivalent of the Australian points-based system
- 81% of people believe we should commit an additional £3billion of annual spending on the NHS in England and Wales
- 70% of people believe we should cut the amount spent by the Government on overseas aid
- 74% of people believe we should ensure people on the national minimum wage do not have to pay income tax